Belarus - Turkmenistan: the end of a success story?
On 30-31 March, talks were held in Ashgabat between Turkmen president Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov and his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenka.Read more
- 20.04Russia continues to fly to arms increasing army personnel -
- 20.04Children discovered on brink of starvation in Belarusian
- 20.04Belarus - Turkmenistan: the end of a success story?
- 20.04Belarus: between Russia and the West
- 20.04Minsk airport passenger traffic grows by 30% in January-March
- 20.04‘We have never knelt to anyone’: Lukashenka slams Russian media
- 20.04Activist Andrei Stryzhak arrested, goes on hunger strike
- 20.04Belaruskali's 2016 net profit plunged 80%
- 20.04National Bank says re-paid debt for Russian gas will not affect
Around 1,100 tourists, a record number, visited Hrodna Region between 26 March and 2 April 2017, according to Belra news agency. Since October 2016, it is possible to visit the region for five days visa-free.
Passenger traffic through Minsk National Airport keeps growing. Read more...
The 2016 net profit of the Mazyr refinery plant dived 53% down to BYN164,68 million. Read more...
Belarus president Alyaksandr Lukashenka blasted some Russian media outlets for attacking Belarus in their publications and TV shows. Read more...
Russia continues preparing for a full-scale war, expanding its military might and actively increases its army personnel, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) Oleksandr Turchynov has said. Read more...
- 20-04-2017, 15:59 Activist Andrei Stryzhak arrested, goes on hunger strike
- 19-04-2017, 15:00 Graffiti of teletubby Davydzka removed from BT office fence (photo)
- 19-04-2017, 14:56 Belarusian runner wins 56 km two oceans marathon
- 20-04-2017, 15:56 National Bank says re-paid debt for Russian gas will not affect currency reserve
- 14-04-2017, 20:09 Belarus pays gas debt to Russia – $726.2m
- 12-04-2017, 23:34 Belarus President signs EAEU customs code he had refused to sign last year
- 19-04-2017, 15:03 Pratasevich stand trial for Kurapaty, gets acquitted
- 14-04-2017, 3:12 $1,000 fine: Belarus authorities give wedding anniversary ‘gift’ to journo family
- 14-04-2017, 3:10 Great expectations: Washington considering next steps towards Belarus
- 20-04-2017, 17:48 Children discovered on brink of starvation in Belarusian orphanages
- 20-04-2017, 16:19 Belarus: between Russia and the West
- 12-04-2017, 22:31 Reuters: Belarus crackdown throws U.S. sanctions relief in doubt