‘Non-freeloaders’ meet in all Belarusian regional centres
Actions in protest against the President’s decree No3 also known as 'freeloaders’ tax' were held in all Belarusian regional centres on February 19. Most people gathered in Homel (around 1000) and Mahilyou (around 500).Read more
- 20.02More than 1100 foreigners visit Belarus in first week of
- 20.02Russian activist arrested for 5 days in Minsk
- 20.02Belarus expects EU to lift remaining sanctions, deputy foreign
- 20.02Kremlin says no plans to introduce visa regime with Belarus
- 20.0278% support visa regime with Belarus - Russia poll
- 20.02New international checkpoint opens on Belarus-Lithuania border
- 20.02Belarus buys first batch of Iranian crude oil - reports
- 20.02Real incomes of Belarusians down by 8% in 2016
- 20.02EU allocates over ˆ3.6 million to improve control over quality
The March of Indignant Belarusians took place on February 17 in Minsk. The unauthorized protests was organized by opposition politicians Mikalai Statkevich and Uladzimir Nyaklyayeu who had called on people to protest against the notorious president's decree No 3, also known as the 'decree on social parasites'.
1108 foreign citizens of 46 states visited our country in the first week of the 5-day visa-free regime, official spokesperson of the State border Committee Anton Bychkouski told BELTA. Read more...
Belarus has bought the first batch of Iranian crude oil, reports Reuters quoting four unnamed sources. Read more...
A district court in Minsk on Thursday found Timofey Yermakov from the Russian unregistered political party Other Russia found guilty of committing an administrative offence - violation the order during a press conference by an OSCE official in Read more...
Many in the West don’t realize that after the fall of the Soviet Union, Russia and Belarus, its smaller neighbor to the west, set up their own mini-political combination, dubbed the “Union State.” Belarus — literally, “White Russia — historically Read more...
- 20-02-2017, 17:23 78% support visa regime with Belarus - Russia poll
- 20-02-2017, 17:22 New international checkpoint opens on Belarus-Lithuania border
- 16-02-2017, 16:55 MFA: Visa-free stay in Belarus may be prolonged to 12-14 days in future
- 20-02-2017, 17:14 Real incomes of Belarusians down by 8% in 2016
- 20-02-2017, 17:12 EU allocates over ˆ3.6 million to improve control over quality of medicines in Belarus
- 20-02-2017, 17:08 EPAM hits $1 bln revenue target for 2016
- 20-02-2017, 17:27 Belarus expects EU to lift remaining sanctions, deputy foreign minister says
- 20-02-2017, 17:25 Kremlin says no plans to introduce visa regime with Belarus
- 17-02-2017, 0:01 Vilnius reiterates that Belarusian Nuclear Power Plant is unsafe
- 09-02-2017, 10:29 Francysk Skaryna, the Martin Luther of Belarus
- 06-02-2017, 21:18 Visiting ‘Europe’s last dictatorship’ (and one of its booziest nations) is about to get much easier
- 18-01-2017, 21:46 Woman learns English, then opens Aroma Joe's